Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (week of 2/7)

Sorry this is a late!  I will start with Wednesday's menu.  There are some repeats from last week due to changes based upon the weather.

Wednesday
cearl, fruit
corn dogs, french fries
Spaghetti & Meatballs, Broccoli and Salad

Thursday
Pancakes
Grilled Cheese
Baked Chicken, Rice & Veggies

Friday
Dry Cearl or Pancakes (Freezer)
School (we pack a lunch)
Sonic for Kids and Date night for Mommy & Daddy

Saturday
Eggs & Pancakes
Birthday Party
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, Veggies & Bread

Sunday
Cinnamon Rolls
Hot Dogs
Breakfast for Dinner

I will post recipe from Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf.  This will be my second time to make this.  I got the recipe from The Pioneer Woman.  It is so delicious.  I made some adjustments and I will post my recipe after I make it the second time around!  It is so good and holds together well.  The main adjustment I make is to use a combination of ground meat, black beans and spinach.  I plan to add sweet potatos or shredded carrots this time around.  Not only does this save money because you are only use 1/3 lb of meat, but it is much healthier and you get in vegetables when you least expect it!! 

No comments: