Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (week of 2/21)

If you noticed, I was completely missing last week.  We have had bouts of sickness and other things that have made our week a little busier and crazier than normal.  I hope to stay on my self-imposed schedule of posting this week. 

Menu is a bit simpler this week cause the hubby is going out of town Thursday - Sunday and the kids and I will be out of town Friday - Sunday.  When Mike is gone, I tend to feed then kids & I quick and easy dinners. 

Sunday
Toast, smoothies
snacks
beans and rice

Monday
cearl
school
Bacon wrapped meatloaf (we never had this from 2 weeks ago), mashed potatos, broccoli, croissants

Tuesday
eggs, toast
sandwiches
sweet potato soup (will post recipe, I plan to try out a couple of new recipes)

Wednesday
Pancakes
sandwich/salad
tacos

Thursday
cearl
simple
corn dogs (maybe eat out with gran)

Friday
pancakes
school
out of town

Saturday
Out of town

Sunday
Out of town

I also plan to do some baking on Tuesday and Wednesday!  Hope to make some much needed cookies, cinnamon rolls and granola bars.  I have to make sure the hubby has good snacks for his road trip!  :0)

1 comment:

rossmorgan689 said...

Hey there, I’m Ross. I’m a software engineer living in 4361 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA. I am a fan of web development. I’m also interested in Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media.
Mcafee.com/activate
Mcafee.com/activate
Webroot login
Office.com/setup